- Our company is a dynamic Belgian high-tech worldwide company, founded in 1990, with more than 1400 employees worldwide.
- Our company's mission is to innovate product development resulting in a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing.
- Our customers are in diverse industries such as Automotive, aerospace, medical, research and universities.
- As a growing company, Our company is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
- Then it’s you we are looking for to complete our team as a Campaign Marketing Manager.
As a Campaign Marketing Manager, you will set up, manage, analyze and adjust marketing campaigns for the Additive Manufacturing Business Unit. This means, you will be responsible for:
- Translating the strategic messaging of the business unit to integrated marketing campaigns
- Work closely together with internal and external specialists (content, PR, digital, …) to maximize impact and based on the customer journey
- Follow up on the implementation and analyze and reporting upon results
- Manage leads and follow up in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Align expectations and communications with sales
- Develop marketing communications and tools that support sales teams and engineers
- Knowledge of online marketing tools
- Business feeling and product management skills
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation
- English + additional European language
- Min/ 5 years of experience in a similar role
- We offer an inspiring and challenging job with variety, responsibility and space for autonomy in an innovative atmosphere.
- You get the opportunity to grow in a young, dynamic, strong growing and future-oriented Belgian company.
- You will learn all there is to know about 3D printing and you will be in charge of projects that help bring a specific product to market.