Campaign Marketing Manager - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a dynamic Belgian high-tech worldwide company, founded in 1990, with over 1,000 employees worldwide.
- Our mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing).
- Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
- As a growing company, our company is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work. Does technology excite you?
- Are you ready to bring revolutionary solutions with a big impact on patients’ lives to market?
- Do you have Marketing experience in technology or medical fields?
- Are you excited to work within an international environment? Our company is looking for a creative Marketing Manager to drive forward our strategy for the Hospital Market amongst surgeons, clinicians and OEM partnerships.
Campaign Manager (Hospital Market)
- Develop yearly marketing communication plans for the Hospital Market that drive lead generation, lead nurturing and brand awareness across the customer journey
- Manage the implementation of marketing campaigns within a team environment from briefing through final production
- Measure and analyze marketing campaigns to report KPI metrics and propose improvements
- Enter and manage qualified leads in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Support the Sales and Account Managers in building customer relationships and engage with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs)
- Align expectations and communications with internal product teams and sales
- Develop marketing communications that support sales teams and engineers
- Bachelor or Master Degree in business or marketing required;
- Minimum of 5 years marketing or agency experience, preferably in a technology or medical environment;
- Strong knowledge of digital and content marketing tactics;
- Fluent in English (written and verbal);
- Excellent communication and project management skills a must;
- Ability to manage others;
- Organized, creative, and self-motivated;
- Above all you share our passion for a better and healthier world
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated development team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.