- Stay connected to a career that will take you all the places you want to go.
- What makes us different? For starters, we are Canada’s strongest hearing aid retailer, with a large network of registered Audiologists and Hearing Instrument Practitioners.
- We have well over a hundred and twenty locations from coast to coast and a variety of positions and Connect Hearing is one of the strongest brands in the company Group, the leading manufacturer of innovative hearing care solutions.
- We take pride in our staff and work one on one with you to ensure your success and happiness with the company.
- Come see why we have been voted as one of Canada’s only Top Employers in the hearing health care field!
- Our head office team is looking for its next superstar to join the Contact Center in the role of Call Center Agent.
- This full-time, permanent opportunity is based in our brand new, open concept head office centrally located in downtown.
- This modern workspace features exposed beams, brick, vaulted ceilings and natural light, and is the host to regular activities and staff celebrations.
- We offer great perks such as paid birthdays off, corporate gym and bus pass discounts, staff and family hearing aid discounts, RRSP matching, interest free computer loans and much more! Come see why we have been chosen as a top employer year after year!
The Call Centre Agent supports Connect Hearing offices by providing timely customer service through inbound and outbound telephone contact.
The primary focus is to book hearing evaluations and follow up appointments.
The secondary purpose is to provide support to the Marketing department by converting tactics to appointment conversion.
- Conduct task-specific outbound calls on behalf of Connect Hearing offices to support organizational/operational plans.
- Schedule client and branch appointments as outlined in department goals and targets, scheduling to best utilize skill sets of branch staff.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Connect Hearing products and services in order to keep our clients well informed of changes in technology.
- Update clients’ files as they are contacted to maintain customer data integrity.
- Research electronic client files and update with correct data
- Perform daily administrative tasks, including: investigating returned mail, responding to email enquiries in a timely fashion from external clients and other businesses.
- Follow call scripting to ensure excellent customer service
- Operate PC to access e-mail, electronic calendars and other basic office support software.
- Perform data entry of client information.
- Perform other functionally related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- 1 – 2 years of inbound, outbound or blended call center experience an asset
- Basic working knowledge of Excel
- Good typing skills
- Experience working with the elderly and/or hard of hearing is an asset
- Our award-winning organization offers a rewarding work environment bolstered by the strength and support of our global company partnership.
- A unique and attractive competitive total compensation package rewards you now, and in the future, with an attractive base salary; our proprietary performance rewards program; a comprehensive benefit plan and unparalleled support network.
- Connect Hearing is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an affirmative action/ equal opportunity employer.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.