This job is currently Archived,
Call Center Study Participant Representative - United States
Posted on : 12 April 2017
- Our company is one of the most experienced and successful Contract Research Organizations in the world.
- One of our key assets and greatest resources is the experience and expertise of our employees.
- Due to business growth we have an opening for a part-time with benefits Bilingual Spanish Call Center Study Participant Representative.
Recruit and screen individuals to participate in clinical studies.
- Answer inbound calls from public interested in information regarding clinical study participation
- Screen individuals to match the requirements for participation in studies
- Inform and educate participants of specific requirements and responsibilities for individual studies
- Collect and enter participant information into computer database
- Outbound calling to participate from database
- Answer general study information regarding directions to the facility, screening times, etc.
- Promote and solicit additional study participation and referrals from current study participants
- Make reminder call-outs to study participants registered for screenings
- Bilingual English-Spanish
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to sort information and interpret written and verbal instructions
- Knowledge of spelling, numbers
- 1 year sales, telemarketing, promotional, public relations or related experience preferred
- Data Entry experience preferred