Calf Nutritionist - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Would you like to work for the global frontrunner in young animal nutrition?
- Would you like to use your extensive knowledge around calf nutrition to improve our market position?
- Then you could be our new colleague!
As our new Calf Nutritionist, you play a key role in giving technical support to the European sales team as well as guiding important customers in the best use of our product range for calf milk replacer (CMR) and calf feeding. Besides this your key roles will be:
- To interact with other members of the global company sales team and work closely with our distributors in Europe.
- To report on developments in the feed protein market and ensure the best possible positioning of company’s products.
- To participate actively in conferences and exhibitions.
- To participate in the development of new concepts for using high quality proteins in calf feeding.
- You hold a Bachelor or Master’s degree in animal nutrition or another relevant field of study.
- In addition, you have minimum 5 years sales experience with CMR application and/or calf feeding.
- During your career, you have obtained a proven track record of technical work within the CMR business and with customer interaction.
- As a person, you are known for your ability to share knowledge, collaborate and networking skills.
- You speak and write English fluently and you are excellent at communicating.
- Working from the company head office in Denmark or from your home office in Europe, you travel 30-40% of your time – also internationally – and must hold a valid driver’s license. You must enjoy working in a challenging and dynamic setting.