Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- Master degree in Engineering or Computer Science;
- Experience of minimum 5 years in C++ development is required;
- Good object oriented design and development knowledge;
- Experience with 3D visualization;
- Experience with WPF or QT is a plus;
- CAD or CAE experience a plus;
- Good communication and problem solving skills;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Good English communication skills;
- Positive, can-do attitude;
- You will be participating in the product development of one of the leading software solutions for the 3D printing industry. Your work includes the technical design and the implementation of the product requirements;
- You design, develop, perform and maintain unit tests for your code, and regard this as an integral part of the job;
- You feel comfortable in developing cross-platform code;
- You will work in a team and interact with stakeholders across the organization in order to clarify the software requirements when needed. You are not afraid to take part in our activities to continuously improve our development processes;
- You ensure coding standards are followed and help to enforce good programming practices within the team;
- You proactively participate in technical discussions and meetings that can contribute to better understanding of the product’s code design & implementation.
- an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market.
- You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.
- Competitive salary
- Good career growth opportunities
- Challenging projects
- External and internal trainings
- Welcoming atmosphere