Posted on : 23 March 2017
- we are seeking a buyer specialist for the company s Purchasing department.
- the successful candidate should possess a master s degree in Economics and business or in a related degree, and will ideally have at least six years of work experience in a big-pharma and/or multinational setting. the candidate will report directly to the Managing Director.
- coordinating the daily Operations of Purchasing functions;
- respecting, monitoring, and implementing policies and procedures related to areas of responsibility;
- ensuring that orders are placed and received in a timely manner and at the correct cost;
- monitoring quotes, orders, and order confirmations;
- assisting colleagues/teams with the resolution of purchase order discrepancies and, in particular, the scientific team and the accounts payable staff;
- financial and product data in order to maximize performance generation and reduce company costs;
- assisting managers on specific projects and, in particular, on master agreements;
- complying with safety policies and procedures, regulatory requirements, as well as participating in department safety activities;
- performing other duties as directed or as necessary in order to ensure daily Operations, Data Analysis, and savings;
- processing and optimizing Purchasing orders and check deliveries;
- maintaining financial and Purchasing files and records;
- preparing monthly reports and reporting on variances.
00071 Pomezia (RM) Italy
Find a Job Find Candidates