Duties / Responsibilities
- Assists with the monthly forecasting and S&OP processes.
- Plan and execute procurement of finished goods and raw materials from global contract manufacturers and suppliers.
- Proactively reports product and material availability issues; troubleshoot where necessary.
- Engage with order scheduling and production planning to ensure adherence to customer service levels.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of key KPI’s.
- Maintain purchase order status and shipment tracking information in legacy system
- Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Analyze and prepare documents needed for production.
- Data analysis and decision making to support raw material supply and finished goods demand.
- Interacts with shop floor management on a daily basis to resolve issues regarding manufacturing efficiencies or additional information as requested from Manufacturing, Customer Service and Finance.
- Complete special projects and assignments as requested.
- Understanding of ERP system and Microsoft Office products; strong computer skills.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with strict deadlines.
- Good customer service/phone skills and flexibility for handling a wide range of activities.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify solutions to problems.
- Demonstrate personal time management skills.
Education / Experience
- Comm., BBS or equivalent work experience required.
- Two years’ experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- MRP/ERP system experience is desirable.
- APICS Certification is a plus.
- Our company is the world’s leading medical device company specializing in the design, manufacture and commercialization of aerosol drug delivery systems.
- Founded in 1997, we have grown to become the global leader in high performance aerosol drug delivery, partnering our technology with the leading mechanical ventilation companies.
- Our company technology is used by millions of patients and caregivers in over 75 countries worldwide.
- VHI including Dental
- On-site Free Parking
- Paid Holidays
- Sports & Social Club
- Flexi- Start Time.