- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
An opportunity now exists to work at company’s site as a Butcher. This is a permanent part time role where flexibility around hours is available; you will be working 20 hours a week. As a butcher, your main responsibilities include:
- Cutting and presenting meat for use in a scientific laboratory
- Ensuring meat from the suppliers is of the required standard
- Meeting agreed site care and hygiene standards
- Working to agreed cleaning outputs and to required standards
- Accurate completion of documentation and communication with suppliers
- We require someone who has experience working with high grade meat. Ideally, you will have butchery experience or have worked within a freezing works environment.
- You will need to be physically able to complete the work and have the ability to work to set deadlines.
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
- Our company is dedicated to preserving and improving the health, well-being and performance of animals through science.
- We offer veterinarians, farmers, pet owners and governments the widest range of veterinary pharmaceuticals, parasiticides, vaccines and health management solutions.
- We work together to save and improve lives. Join us.
- Our company is an equal opportunity employer - proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Job Segment: Biochemistry, Laboratory, Veterinarian, Animal Health, Science, Veterinary