This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 22 April 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
An opportunity now exists to work at company s site as a Butcher. This is a permanent part time role where flexibility around hours is available; you will be working 20 hours a week. As a butcher, your main responsibilities include:
- Cutting and presenting meat for use in a scientific laboratory
- Ensuring meat from the suppliers is of the required standard
- Meeting agreed site care and hygiene standards
- Working to agreed cleaning outputs and to required standards
- Accurate completion of documentation and communication with suppliers
- We require someone who has experience working with high grade meat. Ideally, you will have butchery experience or have worked within a freezing works environment.
- You will need to be physically able to complete the work and have the ability to work to set deadlines.
- Our employees are the key to our company s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
- Our company is dedicated to preserving and improving the health, well-being and performance of animals through science.
- We offer veterinarians, farmers, pet owners and governments the widest range of veterinary pharmaceuticals, parasiticides, vaccines and health management solutions.
- We work together to save and improve lives. Join us.
- Our company is an equal opportunity employer - proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Job Segment: Biochemistry, Laboratory, Veterinarian, Animal Health, Science, Veterinary
Hutt City NZ
Find a Job Find Candidates