Business Unit Marketing Manager - United Kingdom
- As a member of the senior management group, you will be responsible for the ACD Marketing and New Product functions.
- To focus on New Product Development, through execution of existing priorities and development of future strategy, in order to enable company to become a market leading force in the Antibody marketplace. Maintain alignment with, and be the antibody partner for, company application workflows.
- Under the leadership of this position the marketing group will solidify its integration with regional marketing and sales partners, to drive geographic expansion of both portfolio and service businesses. Develop and execute go-to-market strategies across the business remit.
- Specifically, the role will manage the following elements:
- To promote and support effective integration with our company regional marketing and sales partners.
- Establish and implement effective working practices, regionally relevant programs and channel strategies, to ensure high customer awareness and position company as a leading global antibody provider.
Product development and management:
- To deliver on company's existing new product development priorities. Together with senior management and business partners, define future direction and goals.
- Manage and maintain existing product portfolios. Full life-cycle management, optimization and value-development.
- Management of Key Opinion Leader (KOL) communication and feedback and internal company database tools
Go to market:
- Detail and commission tactical go-to-market strategies. Manage our commercial web presence and communication programs. Review, optimise and innovate current capabilities.
- Focus on the further development of ‘reagent’ customer segmentation across the organisation.
- Ensure maintenance of a best-in-class online antibody presence. To include creative direction and strategy both in house and externally.
- Ensure a customer-lead approach in all we do. Lead the Marketing function as a role model team player and developer, mentor and coach.
- Management and control of the marketing budget, delivering all marketing activities to budget.
- Actively seeking and acting on feedback to achieve marketing goals and delivery of strategy to plan.
- Demonstrate global and local market best practice, utilising KPIs at both team and individual accountability levels.
Significant international travel
- Building personal networks and relationships. Experience of operating within an international corporate environment.
- Ability to build fruitful and credible relationships with scientific key opinion leaders.
- Ability to present with exceptional skill to internal peer groups as well as to external groups our key scientific directions, principles and messages.
- Proven Leadership and organisational development skills.
- Role model coaching and team development skills.
- Outstanding analytical and influencing skills.
Life Science PhD preferred or similar experience
- Minimum of 5 years proven senior level strategic marketing management experience.
- Minimum of 3 years protein research strategic marketing.
- Proven experience in new product development.
- Proven Organisational Leadership experience.