This job is currently Archived,
Business Unit Lead - Indonesia
Posted on : 17 January 2017
- Our company is currently looking to fill the exciting role of Business Unit Lead of poultry business.
- This leadership position is expected to manage our company poultry business through leading commercial teams across Indonesia to achieve financial objectives and key deliverables of the business.
- The incumbent will be a highly motivated and dynamic manager with significant experience in managing all operational requirements of handling a large business unit which includes managing P&L for poultry business unit,co-leading marketing team to perform marketing activities and close collaboration with business partners such as the Regulatory, Finance, Supply chain, HR, L&D teams to overcome business challenges.
- Expected outcome would be deliver financial objectives, manage operational issues, ensure good coordination with distributors, high focus on talent retention and development to support the business momentum and growth.
Key areas of Responsibility would be:
Planning, monitoring and execution of Business Strategy
To lead sales teams on planning and execution of sales strategy for the country by incorporating company values and leader behaviors in order to ensure achievement of sales and revenue targets year on year.
Manage the operating budget versus realization; resource budget in order to ensure effectiveness of budgeted expenses.
Relation management in the Matrix Organization
Building effective longer term and positive relationships in market and across the region with key stakeholders and the enabling function such as Finance, HR, L&D in order to ensure all business processes aligned with company practices and guidelines and the required support system is in place for market to achieve its targets.
Product & Animal Health Knowledge
Fully well verse with the external market trends and data. Understand and use company products and services to build long term customer relationships and create business development opportunities as a result. Continue to up-skill and refresh market knowledge and monitor competition to sustain market leadership and identify potential areas.
External Relationship management
Building strong and long term relationships and partnership with animal health communities, distributors, and key decision makers in order to ensure satisfaction and sustainability of company business in Indonesia. Be the influencer in the market and continue to find areas of opportunities through networking and partnerships.
Hold Veterinarian degree or Animal Husbandry degree. MBA degree is preferable
10 years+ in managerial functions in Animal Health or Pharmaceutical companies.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS :
Animal health knowledge particularly poultry feed and poultry vaccine, interpersonal skill, presentation skill, coaching skill, computer proficiency (Microsoft excel and PowerPoint), proficiency in English both written and spoken is a must.
Knowledge in Indonesia animal health poultry market, relationship with key stakeholders in the industry
- Our company is a global animal health company dedicated to supporting customers and their businesses in ever better ways.
- Building on 60 years of experience, we deliver quality medicines and vaccines, complemented by diagnostic products and genetic tests and supported by a range of services.
- We are working every day to better understand and address the real-world challenges faced by those who raise and care for animals in ways they find truly relevant.