Business Systems Engineer - Poland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- In a life without sound, our work provides meaning.
- As the world’s leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing.
- To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core brands develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
Business Systems Engineer
- Our company is creating a new site which will collaborate closely with teams situated in our headquarters.
- As one of the pioneers you will be able to contribute and help establish this new location and shape the international collaboration.
- Be part of SAP CC Support team, working in dynamic, complex environments
- Work on SAP Production Support and Projects based on the customer site using SAP modules SD /CS, LE and OTC (Order to Cash) processes
- Provide Level 1,2 and 3 assistance supporting the business operations in areas related to the SAP SD, CS and LE Modules and integration points between SAP MM, PP, and FICO. Support business operations and provide leadership as necessary when implementing change requests or leading sub-teams in the OTC area
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 5+ years’ experience primarily in SD, CS and LE Production Support - ECC 5.0 or ECC 6.0
- 5+ years of Strong Configuration and Functional experience in SD,CS and LE with cross functional skills in MM, PP and FICO
- Strong Service Management and configuration experience i.e: service orders, service notifications, etc.
- Strong Business process engineering skills in OTC, Variant Configuration and LE WMS areas
- Experience working in highly customized SAP environment
- Experience with implementing enhancements via User Exits, and RICEFW development EDI
- Experience and some ABAP debugging skills highly preferred Good understanding of industry support process like ITIL, ITSM etc.
- Ability to drive the incident calls with users and development team
- Team player with strong motivational skills and hands on
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with all levels of management
- Proven ability to define user requirements and corresponding system specifications, create accurate time estimates and produce clear, concise documentation
- Fluent in written and spoken English, German is a plus Willingness to travel up to 20%
- A diverse project portfolio with interesting technology challenges
- An open corporate culture with high innovation pace
- Further training and development opportunities
- Support to take on new challenges and responsibilities – full onboarding process
- Possibility to gain experience in a fast developing environment
- Attractive employment conditions – contract of employment, additional benefits
- Flexible working time models
- Being a part pf a newly-established team of highly skilled professionals