Business Systems Consultant - Sales/Service Modules - Poland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- In a life without sound, our work provides meaning.
- As the world’s leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing.
- To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core brands develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry
- The position is part of the global SAP CC team with colleagues located in our headquarters .
- As one of the pioneers you will be able to contribute and help establish the new location.
- In the position of Business Systems Consultant with focus on SAP Sales/Service modules, you will be responsible for the implementation of high quality, innovative and sustainable business processes for our company customers, issue resolution, and providing expertise for support tickets across all time zones.
- Facilitate & perform detailed requirement's engineering with prioritization and detailed business process design (Micros)
- Estimate business requirements, tasks, change requests and prioritize them
- Perform analysis, functional design, specification, testing and documentation of end-to-end integration solutions
- Prepare test data and pretest new functionality (unit test and function test within IT) and perform integration test and user acceptance test with business key users Presentation of finished products and the developed functionalities
- Contribute to IT/Business documentation or validation documents in projects/support as outlined in RACI matrix
- Ensure system is implemented and maintained according to GRC requirements and policies (e.g. authorizations., GxP etc.)
- Train key users and relevant SAP CC peers on ERP processes
- Handover know how, documentation and solution to support team Resolve Level 3 support issues
- Degree in software engineering (Master, Bachelor or equivalent)
- 5+ years of experience implementing logistic business processes in SAP Sales modules (SD/CS)
- Multiple end to end project life-cycle experience for implementing SAP & other Business Systems
- Familiar with SAP Standard Functionalities (e.g. ERP, Hana etc.) and Custom Development procedures
- Experience in organizational change / process change and how to manage transformations
- Experience with the Agile/DSDM project methodology
- Customer focus and strong team player, ability to be flexible and self-motivated Excellent spoken English skills
- Willingness to travel up to 40%
- A diverse project portfolio with interesting technology challenges
- An open corporate culture with high innovation pace
- Further training and development opportunities
- Support to take on new challenges and responsibilities – full onboarding process
- Possibility to gain experience in a fast developing environment
- Attractive employment conditions – contract of employment, additional benefits
- Flexible working time models
- Being a part of a newly-established team of highly skilled professionals