Business Systems Consultant - Sales/Service Modules (SD/CS) - Poland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The position is part of the global SAP CC team with colleagues located in our headquarters, Switzerland, North America and Asia.
- As one of the pioneers you will be able to contribute and help establish the new location and shape the international collaboration.
- In the position of Business Systems Consultant with focus on SAP Logistic modules, you will be responsible for the implementation of high quality, innovative and sustainable business processes for our company customers, issue resolution, and providing expertise for support tickets across all time zones.
- Facilitate & perform detailed req.'s engineering with prioritization & detailed Bus.
- Process Design (Micros) Estimate business requirements, tasks, change requests and prioritize them
- Perform analysis, functional design, specification, testing and documentation of end-to-end integration solutions
- Prepare test data and pretest new functionality (Unit Test and Function Test within IT) and perform Integration test and user acceptance test with business key users Presentation of finished products and the developed functionalities
- Contribute to IT/Business or validation documents in projects/support as outlined in RACI matrix
- Ensure System is implemented & maintained according to GRC requirements & policies (e.g. Authorization, GxP, etc.)
- Train key users and relevant SAP CC peers on ERP processes Handover know-how, documentation and solution to support team
- Resolve Level 3 support issues
- Degree in software engineering (Master, Bachelor or equivalent)
- 5+ years of experience implementing logistic business processes in SAP logistic modules (LE/MM/WMS/PP)
- Multiple end to end project life-cycle experience for implementing SAP & other Business Systems
- Familiar with SAP Standard Functionalities (e.g. ERP, Hana etc.) and Custom Development procedures
- Experience in organizational change / process change and how to manage transformations
- Experience with the Agile/DSDM project methodology
- Customer focus and strong team player, ability to be flexible and self-motivated
- Excellent spoken English skills
- Willingness to travel up to 40%
- A diverse project portfolio with interesting technology challenges
- An open corporate culture with high innovation pace
- Further training and development opportunities
- Support to take on new challenges and responsibilities – full onboarding process
- Possibility to gain experience in a fast developing environment
- Attractive employment conditions – contract of employment, additional benefits
- Flexible working time models
- Being a part of a newly-established team of highly skilled professionals