Business Solutions Expert – Finance Systems - Konstanz, Germany - Germany
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Business Solutions Expert in our Konstanz, Germany office.
Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader with more than 30,000 professionals working together across more than 70 countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values ofTakeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our more than 230-year legacy of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
As a Business Solutions Expert working in the Finance Systems Team of Global IS/IT, you will be empowered to understand the business drivers that shape the role of Takeda’s’ finance function and help in the development and implementation of technology solutions for process improvements in areas of General Accounting, Fixed Assets, Treasury and Cash Management, Accounts Payable, Accounts receivable, Enterprise consolidation, Financial Statement Close, Planning etc. Lead the analysis of moderate complex business problems and manage business requirements within area of responsibilities. Lead development of scope definition and business priority-setting. Proactively identify technology solutions to meet business objectives, taking into account the implications of change on the organization and all stakeholders. A Typical Day Will Include:
- Liaising with business subject matter experts for complex business problems on BU or global level and identify process and/or system solutions.
- Holding self and others accountable for ensuring that all company policies and guidelines are met including core values, ethics, safety, finance and security.
- Collaborating across IS/IT and business partners to achieve objectives.
- Translating resource needs and program direction to actions such as request for new hires or supplemental staff.
- Managing requirements gathering, prioritization and negotiation with business stakeholders in order to ensure the total solution delivered meets or exceeds expectations.
- Maintaining and influencing business process design; validate and interpret business needs by conducting feasibility studies and drafting business cases.
- Solving unique and complex problems with a broad impact on the business and interpret ways of prioritizing opportunities to streamline business and/or system processes.
- Using knowledge of business operations, investigate and identify operational needs, problems and opportunities.
- Providing leadership to project team to deliver mid-size and moderate complex system implementations, within cross functional projects that allow the business to reach its strategic objectives in a cost effective way.
- Making decisions that impact, the work of employing organizations, achievement of organizational objectives or/and financial performance.
- Have authority and responsibility for a significant area of work, including technical, financial and quality aspects.
- Ensuring documentation according to Takeda QMS standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensuring delivered solutions are compliant with associated federal regulations (SOX, OFCCP, labor laws, GMP, GxP, GCP, etc.).
- Is a subject matter expert in the business area of expertise and actively shares emerging industry standards/trends with customers and peers.
- Working with relevant colleagues from Global Functions within the Global IS/IT Organization (PMO’s, EADS and ITIO).
i.e. Education, License Certifications, Relevant Experience, Skills, Languages, Travel Requirements
- An University Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years working and supporting the Finance business functions with functional expertise in the majority of the following areas: Financial Planning, Consolidation, Accounting, Asset Management, Treasury, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable.
- Functional Experience with Finance SAP modules, TM1 and Oracle
- Experience with SDLC methodology and the validation process, including writing deliverables for validated systems
- Professional in depth knowledge of business processes in pharmaceutical industry within functional area.
- Knowledge of business and system solutions.
- Experience with implementing applications.
- Ability to write and speak the English language.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, business acumen with problem solving and analytical skills.
- Project Management skills.
- Access to transportation to attend meetings and the ability to fly to meetings regionally and globally
- Experience with regulated systems governed by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations and International Council for Harmonisation (ICH), Pharmaceutical Drug Marketing Act (PDMA), Financial Accounting Standards (SOX/J-SOX)
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.