This job is currently Archived,
Business Processes & Technology Project Manager Transportation - Belgium, Switzerland
Johnson & Johnson (company)
Posted on : 22 October 2017
As part of the Customer and Logistics Services EMEA organization and in line with the strategic objective to achieve enterprise-wide alignment and governance processes for transportation, for the EMEA region; the CLS Transportation Team - EMEA has been introduced. The CLS Transportation - EMEA is taking up the responsibility for transportation for the 3 sectors within J&J: Consumer, Pharma (Janssen) and Medical Devices.
As part of this team there are 4 direct pillars:
- Transportation Operations
- Strategic Sourcing & Supplier Relationship Management
- Transportation Business Processes & Technology
- Trade Compliance
The Transportation BP&T Manager will be a member of the CLS Transportation EMEA - Business processes & Technology team. You will be key representative, contributor in projects as well as studies in- as well as outside CLS Transportation.
You will engage in, follow up and roll out various cross sector projects as well as network studies from process de-compositions upto implementation. The position holder will also lead and execute optimization projects within the European Transportation Network.
- Manage, engage in, follow up and roll out various cross sector projects and studies from process de-compositions over UAT until implementation.
- Optimization projects within the European Transportation Network.
- Identify, meet overall transportation project targets and deliverables within projects and studies.
- Manage and control of information flows, manage and follow-up of planning.
- Register, document rigorously and assess the operational, financial requirements and impact in project studies.
- Oversee, align within project teams that transportation objectives, strategy are fully, correctly captured.
- Update Management, Stakeholders, … in the organization on the progress of the projects
- Manages and liaises with regional (amongst CLS IT) , global stakeholders in process improvement projects for Transportation. · Assesses risks associated with various change initiatives/projects and suggests and implements actions for succes. Links with GLO, Freight Audit, Process Audit projects, DataLake.
- Coordinates the Transportation IT enhancements including to assess IT systems used within our Control Towers. Oversees functional analysis, testing until deployment.
- Change Agent, experienced in managing complexity and dealing with ambiguity: Demonstrate agility and action orientation when facing change and uncertainty. Effectively manage change
- +8 years of proven experience in Logistics and Transportation
- Subject matter expert within the functional area of transportation and logistics. Insights and knowledge of strategic logistics (supply chain-, transport- and inventory management)
- Multi mode knowledge of transport and Distribution and Transportation standards and regulations (ie. GDP, GMP, AEO, …)
- Process oriented, well-structured and accurate mindset (process excellence)
- Customer centric and pro-active
- Experienced in managing complexity and change.
- A proven track record in project management with the ability to understand the importance of effective teamwork and perform within a multi-dimensional, multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to partner with and influence others without direct authority ; build consensus and look for collaboration with people from different organizations.
- Customer oriented and a pro-active, hands-on attitude
- Knowledgeable of Transportation, ERP packages (TMS, JDA, JDE, SAP ,…)
- Experienced in Analytics, Data Storage and Visualization tools (Cloudera, Amazon, R, Tableau, Qlikview, …)
- Master Degree
- Fluent communication skills (both written and spoken) in English and Dutch or French
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)