Business Process Specialist III - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
What you'll be doing:
- Project management, and continuous improvement activities:
- Provide Lean Six Sigma training, coaching and project support for manufacturing Facility and potentially others.
- Support the Global OpEx team activities, including development of training materials, providing training during GB sessions and contributing to other activities relating the global OpEx group.
- Providing Monthly report on Plant's CI Progress.
- Deploy and administer Global LSS program as directed by Global Operational Excellence organization.
- Within projects, support the manufacturing operation organization for an effective implementation and understanding of the Lean Six Sigma methodology.
- Support for Lean Six Sigma initiatives and various tools, e.g. 5S, DMAIC, Kaizen, VSM's, FMEA's, etc., via workshops moderation, training, project leader's coaching/follow-up/support and specific development session (including schedule/scope/budget/issue management).
Exceptions and complaints activities:
- As required, lead investigations, root cause analysis, corrective and preventive actions in a timely manner.
- Develop and implement appropriate tools and methods to perform standard investigation and problem solving techniques and to ensure appropriate adherence to quality documents.
- Assist and participate in performing complaint investigation and CAPA process investigation, as needed.
- Minimum of LSS Black Belt Certified.
- Engineering or advanced degree or equivalent.
- Additional Requirements:
- Change Management.
- Facilitation ok workshops.
- Knowledge of process improvement methodologies.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.