Business Practices Engagement Lead - United Kingdom
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- As part of the newly created Business Practices Team the role of the Business Practices Engagement Lead is to identity, develop and deliver innovative learning solutions to the local business.
- Working closely with colleagues across the business and the Strategic capabilities Team the Engagement Lead will translate key insights into programs that follow the 70:20:10 learning model.
- The aspiration is to create a culture of ownership and accountability for Business Practices that adequately represents the relative importance to the business.
As the Engagement Lead for Business Practices, this role will be responsible for:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive Learning program for GHH UK, making full use of innovative channels e.g. social learning platform (FUSE) and aligned to the company Learning & Development Strategy.
- Working closely with the broader Business Practices team and Legal, the Engagement Lead should develop a communication strategy that provides oversight and transparency to the business regarding key initiatives
- Deliver face to face training where appropriate to head office and field based colleagues to support individuals and teams to be confident that we do things in the “right way” and operate with the highest ethical standards.
- Ensuring that colleagues have carried out and satisfactorily completed relevant training allocated to them
- Execute a Learning needs analysis for business practices related training of GHH colleagues
- Agreeing with the Business Practices team the allocation, duration, scope and location of training to be provided
- Working with Strategic Capabilities to develop relevant learning solutions
- Providing comprehensive and effective training across the GHH business
- Carrying out business practices induction training for new colleagues
- Monthly communication updates
- Carrying out periodic audits, on a random basis or in response to compliance training needs
- Taking part in providing Compliance Champion training
- Oversight of satisfaction of employee training requirements and updating records as appropriate
- Providing coaching/training and dealing with queries raised by colleagues on an ad hoc basis
- Ideally has good knowledge of global and local compliance policies and SOP’s
- Has an understanding of the current company Learning & Development strategy and can articulate how this will shape implementation of new Business Practices model
- Demonstrates ability to articulate complex thoughts and ideas accurately and clearly, being able to quickly detect and correct instances of miscommunication. Demonstrates ability to deliver effective and influential presentations that are tailored to the target audience.
- Demonstrates the ability to identify optimal channels adapted to different target audiences.
- Demonstrates the ability to listen to others and integrate alternate points of view in decisions and ideas
Working Across Boundaries
- Demonstrates the ability to collaborate across functions.
- Demonstrates the ability to listen to colleagues who can contribute and add value to strategies for local implementation.
- Demonstrates the ability to proactively recognize and address potential barriers that may hinder cross-boundary initiatives.
- Demonstrates skill in developing and maintaining networks
- Demonstrates the ability to coordinate work tasks with others for timely completion and to avoid potential setbacks.
- Demonstrates ability to articulate and translate complex needs into clearly thought out learning solutions and is able to effectively deliver on those.
- Demonstrates the ability to quickly assess limitations of current solutions and is able to re-design processes and tools so they are engaging and fit for purpose.
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Segment: Compliance, Project Manager, Animal Health, Legal, Technology, Veterinary