This job is currently Archived,
Business Performance Sr. Engineer Breda Netherlands,
Posted on : 07 May 2017
- Our company is a values-based organization with a powerful sense of shared purpose toward our mission: to serve patients.
- We provide the capabilities, resources, and rewards of a global enterprise, while maintaining the entrepreneurialism and pioneering spirit that marked our early days as a biotechnology innovator. We encourage our team members to have fulfilling and meaningful careers through challenging assignments, career development, and valuable opportunities such as this job opportunity.
The Business Performance Sr. Engineer:
- Utilizes Operational Excellence tools/techniques such as value stream mapping to identify ways to continuously improve performance in Manufacturing and Support areas.
- Drives and executes Lean Transformation cross-functional initiatives in support of ABR Site goals/strategy
- Applies OE/project management knowledge to develop and execute OE road maps for ABR value streams.
- Designs and implements Lean Transformation practices in alignment with company's Lean Transformation playbook.
- Coaches manufacturing and support staff in the use of OE tools/behaviors to ensure sustainability.
- Monitors the execution of Lean Transformation initiatives of manufacturing and support areas.
- Supports strategy development and execution process.
Primary Focus: ABR Lean Transformation
- Leads/supports lean transformation initiatives/projects in manufacturing and support areas including warehouse, M&E, PD and SC to ensure Lean Transformation roadmap milestones are met
- Develops and monitors execution of Lean transformation roadmaps for manufacturing and support areas
- Supports and performs analyses related to Lean/Six sigma projects (benefits/risks) and communicates requirements
- Facilitates Lean/Six Sigma training to Site staff
- Provide coaching on Lean practices/behaviors to manufacturing and support staff
- Collaborates with cross-functional project managers on improvement projects
Support Site Strategy Process
Facilitate strategy and goals development sessions and tracks status and completion of Site/strategic goals
Minitab, MS Office (including Visio and Project), SAP
- Our company is a Fortune 150 company operating in nearly 100 countries around the world, we invest in highly skilled, dedicated and collaborative individuals who are ready to contribute to our mission in meaningful ways and make a difference in the lives of our patients.
- That s why, as a member of the company team, we provide you with valuable opportunities to broaden your experience and maximize your potential.
- We ensure our staff are equipped to excel today and tomorrow by leveraging state-of-the-art technologies and modern working environments, encouraging open dialogue and professional debate, and collaborating with world-class talent and institutions around the globe.
- We believe in rewarding those who do rewarding work and are committed to providing careers that can help turn the tide of serious, life-interrupting illnesses.
Find a Job Find Candidates