Business Manager - Young Graduate Program - Belgium
Business Manager - Young Graduate Program
AKKA Belgium, the Belgian subsidiary of the AKKA Technologies Group, is today Number 1 on the of consulting & engineering in Belgium, with more than 800 experts.
For almost 30 years, our company have been supporting major industrial firms all over the country, participating in every step of their projects. AKKA Blegium operates in a wide range of sectors including aeronautics, railway, automotive, space, defence, energy and life sciences.
Experiencing a continuous growth for 10 years now, we almost doubled our size in 2016.
AKKA Global University will invest robust & pragmatic induction and training programs for his future MANAGERS.
At AKKA, the Business Manager plays a strategic role which is focused on three key pillars: Business Strategy & Operations, Customers, and People.
At our University, based at Geneva, you will be trained for this role on these several subjects: .....
- Develop / understand the functioning of work packages in order to promote all the Group's service offerings
- Assess, benchmark and establish customer contacts
- Intervene in the negotiation of important commercial and contractual conditions
- Engage with team of technical consultants with the help of HR tools such as Induction plans, Training plans, Performance management
- Active involvement in the sourcing & selection process of the new hire
- Partner with recruiters & staffing partners to recruit right talent in line with customer requirements
- Build business plans (Long term plans, Budget, Forecast)
- Track & monitor business parameters such as revenue, operating margin, employee turnover, cash management, change management etc
- Manage profit & loss account for your profit center (investments, overheads, resource billability, invoicing process etc)
- Master’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Electronics / Information Technology / Science) OR/AND Master’s Degree in General Management / Sales & Business Development / Human Resources / Finance
- 0-2 years of working experience
- English language at an excellent level + other European languages (French, German, Italian...)
Competencies to be demonstrated:
- Entrepreneurship mindset (ambitious)
- Results driven
- Customer focus
As an AKKA staff member, you will:
- Be an active player of our dynamic and collaborative community
- Be working in an open lively company culture
- Be essential to support our organization in its growth
- Be supported and respected in your career (training plan, personal and professional development....)
- Be benefiting from a permanent contract
- Be benefiting from a competitive salary package including several extra-legal benefits.
WANT TO JOIN US?
Please, send us your resume and cover letter/email firstname.lastname@example.org