This job is currently Archived,
BUSINESS MANAGER - LIFE SCIENCES Brussels Belgium,
Posted on : 11 July 2017
Your future challenge will consist in:
- Creating new business opportunities by prospecting new customers
- Optimizing business profitability with mid-size accounts and named account
- Closing offer deals on service-based contracts (fixed-price, SLA-based, delivery-based) or on time-based contracts (delegation of consultants)
- Participating and realizing the redaction of offers, reporting ...
- Supporting in achievement of commercial objectives and pro-active development of corrective actions
- Gathering new business leads in consulting at actual customers
- Participating to the recruitment attracting policy
- Selecting & recruiting your new consultants team
- Being in charge of the consultant career evolution (annual review, training &)
- Being in charge of your own team of consultants
- Supervising the financial status of your activity
- Organizing & coordinating the commercial relationships with your partners
- You have a Master degree or equivalent
- Dutch or French speaker, you are also fluent in English
- You are a good listener and communicator, convincing and pro-active
- You are a autonomous, you can manage your own priorities but you are also a team player keeping a focus on the company s interests
- You feel good with initiative and motivation to reach planned & ambitious goal
- Young, dynamic & international company culture.
- Pragmatic working environment with regular, personalized feedback.
- Low hierarchy and accessible management.
- Innovative and fast growing company that values entrepreneurship.
- Competitive salary package
Find a Job Find Candidates