This job is currently Archived,
Business Manager Life Science Ixelles Belgium, Ghent Belgium, Neuchâtel Switzerland,
Biotech Quality Group (company)
Posted on : 30 March 2017
- In order to support its development in Belgium, Tour company is looking for a talented Business Manager.
- This entrepreneurial position combines specific sales & business development capabilities together with biopharma and medical devices industry knowledge.
- As a Business Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying new clients & business opportunities within the Belgian Life Science industry for technical and management consulting projects.
- Manage client relationships, answer client s request for information/proposals,
- Build proposals with our senior consultants to answer client s requests for time & material projects.
- Liaise with the International Business Development Director, Head of Operations & Head of Apollo to identify and plan the appropriate resources to support the client s requests.
For high potential candidates with previous experience and the right appetite, you will quickly be able to:
- Build-up your own business unit within The company
- Adapt services and solutions based on specific market demand,
- Recruit and manage a team of consultants (civil and bio-engineers, industrial pharmacists, scientists...),
- Ensure that both project planning and deliverables meet company client s highest expectations;
- Manage full P&L and ensure reporting to company s Board.
We are looking for a talented person with previous experience in B2B (Business-to-Business) business development, from cold calling to building commercial proposals in highly technical environments, with:
- Ability to establish trustful relationships with key players in the Belgian market,
- Leadership skills, business drive and acumen, while humble and dynamic.
- A structured/logical/straight forward approach with all business stakeholders,
- Flexibility, adaptation, anticipation and capacity to push for change.
- Language skills: French and English (Dutch is a plus).
Ideally, the candidate will also have:
- A Master's degree,
- A strong interest or knowledge of the Life sciences industry
- People management abilities,
- Passion for business growth and people development
- Our company advises Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals and MedTech european clients in their Quality Assurance strategy and daily organisation.
- Our company's founders have been involved over the last ten years in the Life Science industry, at various responsibilities in Quality Assurance, Regulatory Compliance, Engineering and Business excellence. They witnessed the paradigm shift, which is heavily impacting the industry since early 2000.
- Drop on drug prices, ever increasing pressure of regulatory bodies combined with the boom of generic products, have signed the end of the so-called
B 1050 Brussels BelgiumB 9000 Ghent Belgium2000 Neuchâtel Switzerland
Find a Job Find Candidates