- Achievement of sales unit, revenue goals and IBA levels in each Distributor market of the territory in the Gulf region (5 Gulf markets UAE, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain).
- Management of all aspects of the distributor account relationship in each market of the territory including regulatory, technical and marketing performance.
- Preparation and monitoring of sales, commercial plans and forecasts by country market in accordance with territory budgets and revenue targets.
- Manage the demand planning through company system with the support of regional demand manager
- Supporting customer services to implement needed SOP for sales flow (updated contracts, approved price lists and Distributor signed PO)
- Continual effort to improve distributor performance in each country market through training and monitoring of distributor teams.
- Working with Technical Managers and distributors on execution of appropriate educationally focused marketing/technical activities.
- Follow up with distributors and regulatory team for all the registration and import permits for all company existing and new products.
- Follow up payment procedures according to company policy in relation to Distributor contractual obligations & credit term.
- Follow distributor monthly stock situation and take needed corrective actions
- Manage balanced sales through different business segments Poultry/Ruminant/Companion. And manage balanced portfolio sales with focus on strategic SKU
Essential Personal Qualifications:
- Veterinary Graduate is a must, master degree & Professional sales and marketing studies are preferable
- At least 8 years sales/marketing management or business development, in animal health
- Experience in Middle East Markets is preferable
- Experience is different business segments Poultry/Ruminant/Companion is preferable
- Strong cross-cultural interpersonal skills, with actual experience managing or working in teams in Middle East Area.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Willing to travel extensively in the region. Travel load is variable but expected average is around one week/month.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Excellent command of MS office and Excel
- Good organization skills and ability to multi-task, establish timelines and manage priorities
- An outstanding ability to overcome obstacles to solve problems and solution oriented.
- Our company is a global animal health company dedicated to supporting customers and their businesses in ever better ways.
- Building on 60 years of experience, we deliver quality medicines and vaccines, complemented by diagnostic products and genetic tests and supported by a range of services.
- We are working every day to better understand and address the real-world challenges faced by those who raise and care for animals in ways they find truly relevant.