Business IT internship in Corporate Facilities - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We share a passion for changing patients’ lives, and we are always looking for talented individuals who want to join us in this effort.
- Our internships provide exciting learning opportunities for students who bring new ways of thinking to our company.
About the department
- Take the great opportunity to join Corporate Facilities Finance & Business Support, an ambitious and high performing department, which can help excel your development and prepare you for the job market.
- We are responsible for Finance, Real Estate Management, IT and Quality in Corporate Facilities.
- Corporate Facilities has around 3.500 employees and delivers building related services to all Danish sites and reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of our company.
- The department supports the operational processes by delivering high quality business support.
- You will be a part of the business support team which is responsible for the major IT systems and the operationalization of the IT & data strategy of Corporate Facilities.
- Furthermore we provide support within quality, procurement, governance and real estate.
- You will be working with various development projects which will give you great experience with Corporate Facilities’ business processes, IT systems and data landscape.
- Examples of projects could be implementation of apps to handle user requests and development of our facility management IT platform to ensure business processes are adequately supported.
- You will be in daily contact with both external and internal stakeholders and you will have to execute your projects in close relation with those.
- Furthermore you will take part in the periodic reporting of data in order to create data transparency in our non-financial data environment.
- We promise you will be faced by real business challenges and solve real problems and see the result of your contribution.
- The internship will prepare your for jobs such as IT project manager or business analyst.Period:
- We are looking for a person who is passionate about working with business IT and data management
- You are structured and have an analytical mind-set. You enjoy working with complex problems and projects and have good communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- You thrive in a busy environment and bring a can-do attitude as well as a healthy sense of humour even when the pressure is on. Finally, you must have strong work ethics and willingness to take responsibility for your own learning.
- Students in their first or second year of their master studies, preferably within IT, finance or engineering.
Working with Us:
- We use our skills, dedication and ambition to help people with diabetes.
- We offer the chance to be part of a truly global work place, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.