This job is currently Archived,
Business Intelligence Associate Director - Spain
Posted on : 09 June 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Managing the Business Intelligence Department to ensure analytical and strategic support to the company, providing analysis and business insights to support decision making and business performance monitoring
Main roles & responsibilities
- Leads market data analysis and plays a relevant role as point of reference in market understanding being responsible of performing differential analysis and conclusions on business challenges & issues.
- Creates the BI Strategy of the company, ensuring alignment with different Business units and upper management needs
- Designing a robust organization of the department, ensuring talent management and continuous improvement of team members’ capabilities.
- Effective management of ongoing and generating new business relationships with data vendors, consultants and selected partners.
- Be able to work on issues where analysis of situation and/or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Effective participation and representation in internal and external forums, both domestic and international, as required.
- 3-5 years as Business Intelligence Manager, Director or BI Consultant
- 10+ years of experience in business intelligence or closely related domain of expertise.
- Track record in people management
- Experience in tools as Google Analytics, Spotfire etc,; Predictive and prescriptive modelling, report visualization and Database administration, datalakes and datawarehouse
- Strong leadership skills, including: clear communication, teamwork, influencing, and consensus building
- Strong business skills, including: budgeting and financials, project management, operational analysis, performance benchmarking, logical thinking, decision making and problem solving.
- Fluent English and Spanish
- Bachelor’s degree
- IT or related field preferred
- Postgraduate studies preferred, MBA a plus
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Segment: Manager, Business Intelligence, Database, Market Research, Management, Technology, Research, Marketing