Business Intelligence Analyst - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases. We target diseases that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients, many of whom are children.
- These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few, if any, treatment options.
- Our company will continue to focus on advancing therapies that are the first or best of their kind.
- Temporary employee to provide contracts and business analytics for Managed Markets and Trade
- Individual to be responsible for managing key Specialty Pharmacy Analytics projects participating in our company’s Limited Distribution Network.
- Collaborate with SP Field and Operations Account Teams to optimize external interactions and with company colleagues to analyze pharmacy data, informing our understanding of contractual performance and compliance.
- Will require branded copay programs contracts and operations analytics, developing dashboards and provide strategic guidance to improve efficiencies
- Analyze 501c3 data reports to assess efficiencies and cost
- Conduct analysis of payer industry performance contracts, assessing application to company commercial and pipeline products
- Assisting with tools to benchmark company’s Distribution Specialty Pharmacy Network across key patient care, data quality, inventory, and financial metrics.
- Overseeing reporting of key pharmacy metrics for QBR’s, including ex-factory sales, dispenses, and inventory metrics.
- Develop inventory calculation tracking and monitor inventory
- Review all incoming orders from specialty pharmacies to the 3PL to ensure specialty pharmacy inventories are not excessive.
- Streamlining and automating reports and dashboards to maximize efficiency and accuracy. Develop scorecards to track SPs for contract compliance.
- Providing technical/metric expertise to support contract negotiation, implementation and optimization of data reports, liaising with legal, finance and other colleagues.
- Working closely with IT in supporting the launch of a data aggregation solution, refining and optimizing reports enabling actionable decisions
- Interact with copay vendors to confirm accuracy of reports and conduct further analysis of operational efficiencies and program logistics
- Work with industry and company colleagues to collect payer performance contracting and trending data to conduct potential application(s) for company products
- The position can act as liaison with both internal and external supply chain and distribution stakeholders including; 3PL, specialty pharmacies, data aggregator, etc
- This role will provide the day to day interface with Trade Team for specialty pharmacies, support contract development and enforcement and implementation as well as reporting and analytics.