This job is currently Archived,
Business Intelligence Analyst - United States
Posted on : 02 June 2017
- Our company is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases. We target diseases that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients, many of whom are children.
- These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few, if any, treatment options.
- Our company will continue to focus on advancing therapies that are the first or best of their kind.
- Temporary employee to provide contracts and business analytics for Managed Markets and Trade
- Individual to be responsible for managing key Specialty Pharmacy Analytics projects participating in our company’s Limited Distribution Network.
- Collaborate with SP Field and Operations Account Teams to optimize external interactions and with company colleagues to analyze pharmacy data, informing our understanding of contractual performance and compliance.
- Will require branded copay programs contracts and operations analytics, developing dashboards and provide strategic guidance to improve efficiencies
- Analyze 501c3 data reports to assess efficiencies and cost
- Conduct analysis of payer industry performance contracts, assessing application to company commercial and pipeline products
- Assisting with tools to benchmark company’s Distribution Specialty Pharmacy Network across key patient care, data quality, inventory, and financial metrics.
- Overseeing reporting of key pharmacy metrics for QBR’s, including ex-factory sales, dispenses, and inventory metrics.
- Develop inventory calculation tracking and monitor inventory
- Review all incoming orders from specialty pharmacies to the 3PL to ensure specialty pharmacy inventories are not excessive.
- Streamlining and automating reports and dashboards to maximize efficiency and accuracy. Develop scorecards to track SPs for contract compliance.
- Providing technical/metric expertise to support contract negotiation, implementation and optimization of data reports, liaising with legal, finance and other colleagues.
- Working closely with IT in supporting the launch of a data aggregation solution, refining and optimizing reports enabling actionable decisions
- Interact with copay vendors to confirm accuracy of reports and conduct further analysis of operational efficiencies and program logistics
- Work with industry and company colleagues to collect payer performance contracting and trending data to conduct potential application(s) for company products
- The position can act as liaison with both internal and external supply chain and distribution stakeholders including; 3PL, specialty pharmacies, data aggregator, etc
- This role will provide the day to day interface with Trade Team for specialty pharmacies, support contract development and enforcement and implementation as well as reporting and analytics.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.