Business Finance Manager – Executive financial reporting - Denmark
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries. As part of Corporate Functions, you will help empower people, enable decision making and create the agility that will strengthen our company’s competitive edge and extend the reach of our biological answers.
Business Finance Manager – Executive financial reporting
- You will be responsible for the production and continuous development of the internal company corporate financial performance reporting to the Executive Leadership Team as well as to the Board of Directors. For the quarterly reporting processes, you will be working closely with and supporting the VP of Business Finance.
- You will get strong analytical support from a multitude of engaged partners within both the Corporate Finance as well as the Business Finance organizations. In addition, together with the company Investor Relations team, you will be attending regular internal business status briefings with key divisional marketing and business development leaders.
- The position is based in “Business Finance – Corporate” at our Headquarters. Here you will become part of a group of highly skilled and ambitious people.
- The area handles target setting, financial and process planning as well as financial performance reporting, linking corporate strategy, business strategy and financials across the company.
In this position you need:
- A master’s degree in economics, accounting or similar (e.g. Cand. Merc., Cand. Merc. Aud., Cand. Oecon.)
- At least 4-5 years of relevant working experience (could be from a similar position in another large company or a position as e.g. stock analyst or M&A analyst)
- Strong communication skills – written as well as oral. You will have to nurture a large cross functional network of input providers for the Executive reporting
- To be working in a very structured way and be able to quickly establish an overview of an area. In addition, you can “dig deeper” and work diligently with details.
- You have strong analytical skills and understand how to divide problems into relevant parts; differentiate between key areas and irrelevant and less important areas. You can work independently and persistently.
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.