This job is currently Archived,
Business Finance Manager, Household Care - Denmark
Posted on : 02 May 2017
A brighter future
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries. As part of Corporate Functions, you will help empower people, enable decision making and create the agility that will strengthen company’s competitive edge and extend the reach of our biological answers.
Business Finance Manager and VP business partner, Household Care and Technical Industries Division
- Household Care & Technical industries comprise company’ largest division with annual revenue of more than DKK 5 billion and we have a dedicated team in Business Finance to support the Division.
- You will be part of this highly skilled and ambitious group of Business Finance Partners, responsible for driving performance, value creation and profitability in close partnership with the global Division Leadership Team.
- You will be responsible for one of the VP areas in the Division.
- You will set the financial agenda in the area and ensure that relevant financial input for driving the strategic agenda and execution in a sound manner is brought to the table. Activities are broad-ranging and include sales and cost forecasts and budgets, sales opportunity pipeline transparency and processes, analysis of new product development pipeline and facilitation of the prioritization process, support in contract negotiations, evaluation of business cases, providing analytics on markets and customers, actively contributing to strategy development and deployment and driving profitability improvement programs.
- Everything done in close interaction with the VP and the rest of the Business Finance Team.
- In essence you will take on a ‘CFO mindset’ and proactively serve as a finance business partner to the VP by sparring and creating new angles on the business based on deep insight into the business and understanding of systems and structures.
- In this position you will have the potential to make a big impact on company and to develop your career.
- A position as Business Finance Manager typically leads to positions in other Finance roles or a commercial position in Sales, Marketing or Business Development.
In this position you need:
- A Master’s degree in business administration, finance, economics, accounting or engineering combined with finance experience
- 3-5 years of experience from a similar role or area (e.g. finance, investment banking, consulting, or similar) with a proficient financial toolbox
- A ‘CFO mindset', a commercial understanding and a passion for driving business performance
- A structured and analytical problem solving approach
- A proactive and outgoing personality. You need to be a team player with the ability to build relationships with people at all levels of the organization
- Persistence and the ability to get things done
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint and English skills are a must
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.