This job is currently Archived,
Business Executive (Sales), Trauma & CMF - China
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 08 March 2017
- Our company is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
- The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives.
- Our company products and services are available in over 100 countries.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Our company is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
- Implement sales activities to achieve budgeted sales and profitability goal
- Support Sales Manager to formulate the sales plan and activities in accordance with local strategy, and identify market-specific needs, trends and opportunities for business growth
- Maintain a close network of cooperative relationship with business partners (dealers) and customers
- Prepare regular sales performance analyses, forecasts, and identify critical issues
- Explore new accounts/business opportunities to build company's customer pool
- Prepare reports on market trends, consumer habits, competitor information on a monthly basis
- Compile customers' feedback to drive for quality of service and to expand business portfolio
- Degree holder in medicine or medical, or sales and marketing related area
- At least 2 years’ sales and marketing experience in medical devices or healthcare industry
- Prefer experience in, or direct exposure to, the healthcare product or medical device industry
- Proven record in channel management