This job is currently Archived,
Business Excellence Senior Manager - Switzerland
Ferring Pharmaceuticals (company)
Posted on : 03 June 2017
- Our company is a research-driven, specialty biopharmaceutical group active in global markets.
- The company identifies, develops and markets innovative products in the areas of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopedics.
- Our company has its own operating subsidiaries in nearly 60 countries and markets its products in 110 countries.
- The Senior Manager, Business Excellence, will be responsible for the monitoring, sharing, benchmarking and planning processes within EMDEO and Europe, working collaboratively with TA leaders and markets to enhance commercial excellence.
- This position will also be the interface for digital transformation and in charge of the development of tools and processes to support the evolution of our business models and practices
- Lead the development, consolidation and monitoring of EU dashboards and databases (incl. KPIs, BGDs, ROI, etc.
- Provide internal and external benchmarking options and support/advice to countries in order to help them improve their commercial effectiveness and performance, or for the establishment of new businesses or teams (e.g. following acquisitions).
- Facilitate sharing and leverage of best solutions and practices across markets (commercial and digital), ideally through user-friendly online platforms
- Lead the analysis of sales and marketing effort results and use the information to further define the marketing plans and sales initiatives.
- Develop approaches, tools and programs to support successful evolution of business models and sales processes, e.g. including value-based selling, tender management toolboxes, hospital sales stakeholder mapping, advanced key account management.
- Work in collaboration with global, regional and local Market Access & Pricing and commercial teams.
- Coordinate the development of (e)training strategies, models and curricula for the salesforce, sales management, marketing and medical personnel.
- Interface with the global Digital and BI groups in order to ensure EU needs are fairly represented and taken into account in the development of global solutions. Coordinate the development of Digital & Market research strategies and solutions for EU, to support marketing & medical strategies and tactical plans. Facilitate the implementation of global or regional solutions.
- Support EMDEO & EU leadership, working with countries and other EMDEO colleagues, to develop, communicate and facilitate important commercial business processes including the annual budget process, annual marketing plan management and 5 year business plan
- Support EU senior management in the development, monitoring and achievement of short and long term company goals and objectives.
- Support the effective monitoring of EU & EMDEO achievements through the publication and communication of regular reports and updates to relevant stakeholders.
Required Experience & Skills
- University degree (Business, Science)/ MBA preferred
- 7+ years of applicable experience in the pharmaceutical industry in market research, marketing, trade or related field
- Strong analytical, quantitative, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within teams and across business units
- Strong leadership skills & the ability to drive employee engagement
- Self-directed and driven to accomplish goals/meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong presentation skills
- Ability to manage change and use creative alternatives to solve problems
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities & projects
- A demonstrated capacity for strategic thinking and planning as well as tactical implementation
- Strong computer skills (MS Office)