Business Engineer - United States, Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Do you like to fulfill a central role in which you improve and design (business) processes that contribute to the organizational objectives and stimulate a culture of continuous improvement?
- As a Business Engineer you will support the process owners in managing and improving the organization-wide business processes of our company.
- This job is divers and challenging: you will not only be optimizing our production processes, but the work processes within other departments like ICT or HR as well.
- You will be involved in important decision-making leading to improved business performance.
- It is your task to make process performance measurable and visible in the company.
- As a crucial link you are well informed and monitor all processes.
- You communicate actively with the operational staff to gather input and to check the correct implementation of changes.
- Continuous improvement and operational excellence are important themes in your job.
- We are looking for a pro-active colleague with a hands-on mentality.
- You are eager to learn and are broadly interested in the ongoing development of organizations.
- Because of your analytical thinking you succeed in turning complex problems into practical and useful solutions, leading to efficient work processes.
- As a true process thinker you are not afraid to look into the matter with a helicopter view, to link underlying aspects and get to the bottom of it.
- You are a strong communicator and an excellent persuader.
- You create consciousness of organizational change in a natural way.
Qualifications & competencies
- Master degree in business administration or industrial engineering and/or business studies or similar
- 3 to 5 years of work experience within the process organization
- Strong communicator with good written and oral communication skills in English
- Persuasion skills
- Conceptual thinker
- Independent, autonomous and pro-active
- Organizational sensitive
- A challenging job in an inspiring and rapidly developing high-tech company, where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is one of our most important assets.
- We embrace initiatives, ownership and a strong team spirit.
- By providing freedom, we support you to be creative and to organize the job in accordance with the overall goals of our company.
- We are committed to support your professional and personal development and give you the opportunity to cooperate with talented people.