Business Development Specialist/Manager - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
This position is a vital member of the Business Development team and is responsible for Processing Requests for Proposals (RFP’s), Legal Contracts, and Development Contracts. Position will also conduct trending analysis, calculate profit margins and driving leads of potential customers to the Directors of Business Development in order to ensure a successful sales process.
• Build and manage relationships with potential customers and clients
• Work strategically with the marketing, sales and legal teams to drive standard templates for product proposals and quotations
• Research potential partners via analytical tools
• Help manage and oversee a branding and user study campaign for new products
• College degree BS in Packaging or Mechanical Engineering Preferred with a background in business and other related fields of study
• Minimum of 2 years working experience in fields relating directly to sales and/ or marketing, business consulting, and financial analysis
• Experience in the Pharma, Biotech and or Medical Device industry
• Excellent understanding of tools for financial evaluation, such as the break-even points, cash flows, and rations
• Good writing skills required for presentation and preparation of accurate oral and well written summaries of company’s financial analysis
• Ability to operate computer programs related to financial analysis
• Ability to produce effective and clear communication, both written and verbal
• Ability to excel in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
We have an excellent benefits package and offer a salary that is based on experience and accomplishments.
If you possess the required experience and qualifications and want the challenge of growing with our company then submit your resume in confidence to our Human Resources Department.