- This is an open application for positions within our Medical unit .
- Our company is an international specialty healthcare company dedicated to rare diseases.
- Our mission is to develop and deliver innovative therapies and services to improve the lives of patients.
- The product portfolio is primarily focused on Haemophilia, Inflammation and Genetic diseases.
- We also market a portfolio of specialty and rare disease products for partner companies across Europe, the Middle East, North Africa and Russia.
- Our company is a pioneer in biotechnology with world-class capabilities in protein biochemistry and biologics manufacturing.
- The current requirements of the role as well as an assessment on how the position will develop in the future;
- The competences, experience, personal qualities, and motivators of the candidates;
- The wish for our company to secure a well-functioning group with good team dynamics, able to be successful in an international, multi-cultural and cross-border business;
- An ambition for all of our company employees to embrace and align with the company’s CARE values in their day-to-day operations – Collaborative, Accountable, Respectful and Engaged.