Business Development, Project Manager - Denmark
- We are searching for a talented full-time Project Manager to our UK business development team.
- Our company is a fast-growing global pharmaceutical company that can offer exciting challenges and future career development opportunities.
- If you are interested in business development on a global aspect; then this is a unique opportunity for you to develop our operations related activities in the UK, which is one of our new key growth markets.
- You will be a vital part of a new ambitious team and must be comfortable with taking on high responsibility and a rapid learning curve.
- Developing a new market requires innovative thinking consequently, we need someone who can challenge the status quo.
- Our day to day activity schedule is busy but we endeavor to create a fun working environment with many social activities.
- We appreciate a candidate who is outgoing with a sense of humor.
- Economic analysis of new products and business areas
- Business intelligence and market research
- Supporting the UK country manager with the various daily ad hoc tasks
- Maintaining pricing databases for products
- Customer relations and associated sales work
- New customer acquisition
Preferable qualifications and competencies we seek:
- A degree within business administration, economics or similar. Preferably you have at least 1-2 years’ professional experience in a similar field, or from student jobs
- English at a professional level. Proficiency in a Scandinavian language is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills, including a good understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Self-driven personality with the maturity to handle challenges in a complex industry
- Multi-tasking skills with immaculate attention to detail