This job is currently Archived,
Business Development Professional Weert Netherlands,
Posted on : 26 February 2017
- Our company is a young and dynamic company, specialized in contract activities servicing the chemical, pharmaceutical and biotech industries.
- The core activities of our European facility consist of process research & development combined with integrated analytical development and solid state activities, scale- up and small scale manufacture in a GMP quality environment.
- For the NBD Department we are looking for a talented Business Development Professional.
- To expand the European client base for the global service offering, with particular focus on the PharmSci capabilities oral dose and parenteral manufacturing capabilities, preform and solid state chemistry.
- Geographic focus will depend on the experience and network of the candidate.
- This is a high profile position: contributions to the business team will quickly become apparent and be rewarded accordingly.
Profile / Requirements:
- Minimally 5 years selling services in drug product development and manufacturing.
- Experience in selling solid state chemistry services also welcome
- Well networked across European pharma/biotech: we are looking for someone able to hit the ground running and quickly able to contribute
- Educated to minimally first degree level in a relevant scientific discipline eg chemistry or pharmaceutical sciences
- Team player, self motivated and comfortable with remote working Good communicator at all levels
Our company is offering an inspiring working environment in a dedicated and motivated group of colleagues.
Find a Job Find Candidates