Business Development Oil & Gas Lake Forest United States,
Primoris Services Corporation is seeking a Business Development candidate for the Oil & Gas segment. This position will be responsible for managing the business development functions and strategies. Must have Business Development experience with clients in the Oil & Gas market, particularly refining.
- Introduce the firm’s construction services to prospective clients. Ensure decision makers understand the benefits of the company services.
- Responsible for building a pipeline of project opportunities.
- Develops and maintains relationships with Engineering Firms, Owners and Operators to ensure future partnerships.
- Identifies, qualifies and secures new business opportunities through personal networks and marketing research.
- Works closely with Executive Team to assess opportunities and confirms that the type of work fits the company’s business model and risk profile.
- Works in conjunction with Management to determine prospective projects, probabilities for securing the project and development of proposal submission.
- Manages the business development process from opportunity targeting through proposal development, booking and transition to operations team.
- Assists with creation and execution of yearly strategic business plans.
- Identifies, develop and close new business opportunities.
- Develops and maintain key accounts.
- Ability to give presentations to potential clients.
- Report on sales results, market conditions, or account metrics with firms CRM software.
- 5 - 8 years of progressive business development, sales, or client relationship management.
- Thorough understanding of Industrial Construction Services.
- Experience in the construction and/or engineering field with an emphasis in the Oil & Gas market as evidenced by an active contact/client network list is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required.
- Organizational, communication (written & verbal) skills are required.
- Communicates effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to travel minimum 30% of the time is required, is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business related field, Marketing or Construction Management required.
For nearly six decades, Primoris has built a reputation for taking on challenges that others will not setting the bar ever higher for ourselves and our industry with each project. Now, as we build a sustainable infrastructure that supports the growing needs of the nation and the world we reaffirm innovation, quality, service, and safety as our core values. And we remind ourselves that the pioneering spirit of yesteryear fuels the imagination of today.
Primoris Services Corporation (PSC) is ranked in the top 10% of the prestigious Top 400 Contractors List by Engineering News Record (ENR), having built projects throughout the United States as well as Latin America, South and Central America, and South East Asia.
We build great projects because we have built a great company and insist on great performance.
We are not accepting resumes from Third Party Recruiting Firms for this position. If you are an Agency or Search firm representative, contact the Primoris Talent Acquisition Manager directly for consideration. Primoris or its subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees arising from the use of resumes and online response forms through this source. In addition, Primoris or its subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees on unsolicited resumes that are submitted to any member of the Staffing or Operations team. Primoris has established an approved vendor program for this service, and will only consider accepting submissions from those approved firms. For consideration in becoming an approved vendor, contact email@example.com.
Find a Job Find Candidates