BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - Italy
Posted on : 26 July 2017
- Business development managers are in charge of establishing sales objectives and handle all sales activities in order to fulfil these objectives.
- Their main responsibilities include preparing promotional materials, handle sales and coordinate and supervise sales staff in performing their daily tasks.
- Create, develop and implement sales strategies.
- Plan, organize and manage all sales activities.
- Identify, analyze and implement new methods and techniques to determine sales growth.
- Analyze the company’s sales policies and recommend proper improvements and changes.
- Establish and implement sales objectives and goals.
- Assist, support and coordinate sales personnel in performing daily sales activities.
- Prepare and handle sales annual budgets.
- Analyze markets in order to identify new sales and business opportunities.
- Analyze, interpret and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs and results.
- Handle customer complaints and solve conflicts within the company.
- Handle promotional materials and coordinate advertising.
- Compile and track sales data.
- Maintain good long term relationship with customers, sales staff and suppliers.
- Participate at trade fairs and other events.
- Order and maintain materials and merchandise.
- Prepare and analyze complex and technical specifications of products.
- Evaluate market demand and try to meet customers’ needs and expectations.
- Provide customer services after selling the product.
- Provide customers relevant information about the products and services the company sells.
- Recruit, train and collaborate with sales representatives.
- Motivate and reward the sales team.