Business Development Manager - Spain
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
The candidate will join the Business Development Department, reporting to the Business Development Director in collaboration with other Business Development Managers.
- Presentation of our company in the international Biotech and Bio pharma market as a CDMO specialized in process development and GMP manufacture of biologic.
- Continuous analysis of the Biotech market for the detection of market trends and business interaction with potential clients, this is biotech/pharma companies with biological therapeutic molecules within their pipeline, in preclinical and clinical phases.
- Prepare and participate in top international fairs, exhibitions and conferences of the biotechnological and biopharmaceutical field.
- Contacting with potential customers for commercial presentation of the CMO services offered by our company. Definition of collaboration/partnership opportunities.
- Preparation of proposals, in close interaction with company technical experts and presentation of proposals by teleconference and client´s visits.
- Negotiating and closing contracts with clients, integrating the technical, regulatory, operational and business requirements of the client.
- At least 3 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical or preferably Biotechnological Industry in the field of Business Development, selling CMO/CRO services.
- Experience in selling a portfolio of products/license and experience in project management would also be valued.
- BSc in Pharmacy/Chemistry/Biochemistry and/or equivalent. MSc, MBA and/or PhD is desired.
- Full availability to travel.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Advanced in English.