Business Development Manager - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is an international leader in the field of real world evidence for the health technology industry with a team of highly-trained scientific staff.
- Our company supports bringing safe and effective treatments to market by providing a wide range of evidence-based approaches, proprietary research services and healthcare economics and outcome research (HEOR) consulting capabilities.
- Maintain and develop the company network of customers within the pharmaceutical and biotechnology/device industry of his region and/or accounts
- Establishing contact/generate meetings for key consultants within the company.
- Liaise with the service lines and senior consultants within company to ensure appropriate messaging and communication of the company product and brand as well as the particular strategies and tactics for each project.
- Contribute to proposal development and defense where appropriate.
- Identify new business leads and assist in the development of proposals for new business opportunities in support of the global sales efforts
- Initiate client meetings and follow up persistently on all leads
- Assist in the preparation of client-targeted capabilities presentations with appropriate case studies and descriptions of services
- Present new business ideas and opportunities to the broader team
- Track and document all BD activities within the company CRM
At least 3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry or related Business Development field
- Excellent commercial awareness and business acumen is required
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Flexible, team member with positive attitude, ability to prioritise
- Ability to influence and persuade external parties with professionalism and persistence
- Fluent in English (other languages such as French or German a plus)
A university diploma/certificate in the Health field and/or in Economics, Management, Business, Communications or in any related field.
The candidate must be eligible to live and work in the USA and will be required to provide documentary evidence in support of this.