Business Development Manager – fulltime - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
• Identify and attract new customers on own initiative embedded within the company’s strategy;
• Turn leads into projects at a profitable margin;
• Guide potential projects from new customers within the company up to the final commercial contracts;
• Observe and understand market and industry trends and share them within the company;
• Represent the company at international conferences and congresses;
• Meet with clients, mainly in Europe;
• The role requires travelling, mainly within Europe;
• The role reports to the Director Business Development.
• Understands our market position and is eager to find and generate new leads and opportunities;
• Customer oriented, acts as a key person between customer and the company;
• Warm and enthusiastic with excellent negotiation skills;
• Capable of working independently and under time pressure;
• Creative and capable of generating solutions for customers that match with the capabilities of the company;
• Team player; people person; good networker;
• Self starter, proactive, resourceful;
• Ideally living within 2 hours travel distance from the office
• Minimum: degree in Life Sciences and a few years of relevant working experience within the Biotech/Pharma service industry;
• Good knowledge of (bio)pharmaceutical CMC processes preferentially on Drug Product manufacture (injectables);
• Experience in establishing commercial contracts;
• Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills;
• Fluency in English is essential; knowledge of other languages is a plus.
If you are enthusiastic about this job and recognize, understand and are able to take the challenges that go with a young, enthusiastic, growing and entrepreneurial company, do get in touch!