This job is currently Archived,
Business Development Manager, Grain Processing - Malaysia
Posted on : 19 May 2017
A brighter future
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of the Food & Beverages division, you will provide biological solutions that help improve what the world eats and drinks.
Business Development Manager, Grain Processing
we are looking for a business development manager to drive commercial activities for new product development projects in our Starch business in Asia and our global Oils & Fats business.
The detailed tasks and responsibilities will include,
- Support our company's long-term growth aspirations in emerging markets by catching regional trends and converting that into a global understanding
- Together with a technical project manager, the BDM is responsible for Project management of new product development projects in our innovation pipeline for both Starch and Oils & Fats
- Responsible for developing business cases, market analyses, and go-to-market strategies for our future products
- In collaboration with the local commercial teams, engage with our customer to understand their care-abouts and requirements for our enzymatic solutions
- Serve as the link between regional technical and commercial teams and our global marketing team in Malaysia and Denmark
In this position you need to have:
- Master degree in commercial area or M.Sc. in engineering coupled with appropriate business background. MBA is preferred
- Combination of commercial and technical skills and background, including an advanced degree in either field
- At least 7 years’ professional commercial experience from business development, marketing or management consulting– strong business case development experience is essential
- Strong passion to develop business areas with proven skills in commercializing and positioning complex technical products
- Solid experience of the Grain Processing industry and/or broader Food & Beverages or enzyme applications.
- As a minimum a technical interest in food and beverage applications/ingredient
- Strong communication skills, including an ability to engage and communicate with commercial and technical people, as well as convincingly present to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to handle several challenges at once while maintaining focus and a positive attitude, a structured approach to problem solving
- Excellent English skill in both spoken and written, ideally being a mandarin speaker as well (not a pre-requisite)
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.