This job is currently Archived,
Business Development Manager, Grain Processing Kuala Lumpur Malaysia,
Posted on : 19 May 2017
A brighter future
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of the Food & Beverages division, you will provide biological solutions that help improve what the world eats and drinks.
Business Development Manager, Grain Processing
we are looking for a business development manager to drive commercial activities for new product development projects in our Starch business in Asia and our global Oils & Fats business.
The detailed tasks and responsibilities will include,
- Support our company's long-term growth aspirations in emerging markets by catching regional trends and converting that into a global understanding
- Together with a technical project manager, the BDM is responsible for Project management of new product development projects in our innovation pipeline for both Starch and Oils & Fats
- Responsible for developing business cases, market analyses, and go-to-market strategies for our future products
- In collaboration with the local commercial teams, engage with our customer to understand their care-abouts and requirements for our enzymatic solutions
- Serve as the link between regional technical and commercial teams and our global marketing team in Malaysia and Denmark
In this position you need to have:
- Master degree in commercial area or M.Sc. in engineering coupled with appropriate business background. MBA is preferred
- Combination of commercial and technical skills and background, including an advanced degree in either field
- At least 7 years professional commercial experience from business development, marketing or management consulting strong business case development experience is essential
- Strong passion to develop business areas with proven skills in commercializing and positioning complex technical products
- Solid experience of the Grain Processing industry and/or broader Food & Beverages or enzyme applications.
- As a minimum a technical interest in food and beverage applications/ingredient
- Strong communication skills, including an ability to engage and communicate with commercial and technical people, as well as convincingly present to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to handle several challenges at once while maintaining focus and a positive attitude, a structured approach to problem solving
- Excellent English skill in both spoken and written, ideally being a mandarin speaker as well (not a pre-requisite)
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet s resources and helping build better lives. As the world s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.
Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Find a Job Find Candidates