Business Development Manager - Italy
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We are seeking a Business Development Manager to strengthen our growing Business Development team in Europe, to enlarge the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth.
- Reporting to the Business Development Director, the newly appointed Business Development Manager will actively promote on the field company’s services to new as well as established customers in Europe, and will work with the internal team, marketing staff and other managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for the organization.
- The primary role is to prospect for new clients to develop new business opportunities.
Essential pre requisites are:
- A bachelor's degree in scientific disciplines;
- 5-7 years of sales and marketing experience in Pharma service business;
- Good network of existing contacts within Pharma, Biotech, Agrochemical industries in Europe;
- Knowledge of the marketplace and the ability to find potential new customers;
- Professional use of the Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Attitude to frequent travels;
- Motivation for sales and customer management abilities;
- Fluent English;
- English or French citizenship are preferred.
- Finalize a concrete growth of the business;
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business;
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining and leveraging the network;
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals;
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns and objectives;
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiation;
- Identify, evaluate and suggest opportunities for new partnerships in line with corporate strategies;
- Cold call as appropriate within the assigned market-geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
The following skills would be advantageous:
- Self- disciplined, auto-motivated, high energy level and proactive attitude;
- Strong organizational skills: ability to quickly prioritize jobs, being able to anticipate the changing needs of customers and clients in order to meet sales goals;
- Professional, friendly and motivated at building relationships;
- Excellent presentation, listening and persuasion skills;
- CRM use.
Equal opportunity employer
Our company offers a stimulating work environment and a competitive salary.