Business Development Manager - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of the Food & Beverages division, you will provide biological solutions that help improve what the world eats and drinks.
Senior Business Development Manager
- We are worldwide leading in realizing bio technologies that turn any type of biomass like agricultural residues into a climate friendly ethanol and further “green” biorefinery products.
- Within this biomass conversion industry the Senior Business Development Manager, located at the company headquarters is responsible for planning and realizing country specific strategies within the region by managing a portfolio of activities and projects in business intelligence, sales/project development and marketing.
- In this role, you constantly develop and mature a pipeline of interesting business opportunities and manage its challenging proposals.
- You establish and expand an EU-wide network of key stakeholders in the bio fuels and biochemical industry including renowned producers, feed stock providers, strategic investors, off-takers, government, academia etc.
- The formation and negotiation of contractual agreements belong to your scope as well as the support in project development activities for our customers throughout the project life cycle.
- You track the industry developments, provide regular updates on market trends and develop market strategies to position enzyme solutions as the lead technology for cellulose ethanol and advanced bio refineries in the region.
- Your responsibility also includes to support international marketing, PR, PA and communication efforts in the region, where you have to participate in key industry organizations and promote company's biotech solutions at key industry trade shows, giving presentations to key stakeholders and industry representatives.
In this position you need to:
- Hold an advanced university degree in Biotechnology, Business and/or Engineering (Master Degree or Post-graduation)
- Have 8+ years of relevant experience in the industrial biofuels (1/2G), biotechnology and/or related process engineering/technical services is a must
- Have strong industry knowledge & existing network in biofuels (1/2G) and/or related process engineering/technical services is a must
- Have demonstrated international experience in business analysis & development incl. financial modeling as well as key client relationship management
- Be an entrepreneurial and result focused individual with a pro-active attitude and strong business sense
- Have the ability to be a pleasant member in high performing teams
- Have proficiency in English (mandatory). More European languages are a plus.
- Have the ability to frequently travel within Europe
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.