Business Development Manager 100% - Switzerland
- In a life without sound, our work provides meaning.
- As the world’s leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing.
- To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core brands ,develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
- Our company has more than 13,000 committed employees in over 90 countries, all of whom contribute to something greater than themselves – they transform lives.
- Join our mission and become part of our team!
- Identify, prioritize and assess potential business opportunities
- Assess the selected opportunities within the agreed time frame
- Following a defined process, put forward a clearly structure proposal providing the basis for the Management Board to decide on new business opportunities
- Support the implementing teams during requirement, development and implementation phases
- Act as coach and supporter for the development teams
- Define and continuously improve the process (and templates) required to assess new business ideas
- University degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Marketing, ideally combination of Engineering degree and MBA
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Business Development, Product or Marketing Management or 5 years’ experience in consulting in top tier consulting firms
- Experience in medical device or hearing care industry is a plus
- Structured thinker with good analytical skills
- Highly developed project management competence, strong communication and presentation skills
- Out-of-the-box thinker who is able to work effectively within a matrix structure
- Excellent English and German skills, both written and spoken
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.