Business Development Director - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- As the Business Development Director, you will expand company’s business across North America with a major focus on driving revenue growth with your extensive Pharmaceutical industry, CROs and Patient Recruitment Providers.
- You are the focal point for all sales activities with prospects and customers.
- You will provide support to customers to ensure total client satisfaction through the life cycle of the relationship.
- Possesses a proven track record of closing sales deals with Pharmaceutical Clinical Research and Development teams
- Negotiate contracts, generate proposals and create sales strategies
- Be an SME in the healthcare industry with strong familiarity with pharmaceuticals/life sciences/medicine with a solid understanding of clinical trials, including knowledge of relevant guidelines
- Generate new business leads, project plans and develop project-level documents
- Manage the end-to-end sales process from initial client communication, on-site presentations, RFI responses, client workshops, RFP submission, negotiation and deal signing
- Possess an extensive network within Pharmaceutical industry, CROs and Patient Recruitment Providers in the USA
We would prefer you to have…
- Natural “people-skills” and be enthusiastic about building and maintaining relationships with business partners
- Experience working on global projects
- Strong communication and presentation skills to establish interest, credibility and trust
- Strong decision making, judgment, analytical and problem solving skills
- 5 + years of sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree with MBA preferred
In return, we offer
- Globally driven and diverse working environment
- Ability to grow in a rapidly expanding business
- A competitive salary and additional benefits
- Individual responsibility for your work