This job is currently Archived,
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR Amsterdam-Zuidoost Netherlands,
Posted on : 08 May 2017
- The company has two Business Development Directors and they will sell the services of both .
- US and Europe will be split between the two Directors with one taking US West Coast and the other US East Coast.
- As Business Development Director your responsibilities include:
- Deliver territory revenue achievement versus target;
- Maintain good relationships with current customers at various levels of hierarchy and across different teams including the technical team and procurement;
- Perform desk research;
- Identify and analyze new customers and approach these with a strong sales pitch supported by technical scientific staff;
- Build long-term relationships and leverage these to form strategic partnerships leading to regular on-going business;
- Identify customer needs and communicate these effectively to further develop and improve services positioning;
- Creation and implementation of sales and marketing campaigns including web-site strategy, newsletter and conference plan;
- Execute administrative responsibilities: monthly reports, expenses, forecasting, and other operational requirements.
- The Business Development Directors report to the CEO of company who has commercial responsibility of both companies.
- The Business Development Director role requires a candidate who is a self starter with excellent communication skills and commercial awareness.
Furthermore, the following requirements are of importance:
- A completed Master or Bachelor degree in chemistry or closely related field;
- +5 years of experience of business development in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably with some experience with a contract research organisation;
- Strong affinity with sales;
- Excellent knowledge of English both spoken and in writing;
- Willingness to travel 50%;
- Availability of 100%.
1105 AZ Amsterdam Zuidoost Netherlands
Find a Job Find Candidates