Business Development Coordinator - Vietnam
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Manage both directly and internally commercial aspects of designated customers through the ASEAN Region with total accountability to meet company Nutrition & Health budget objectives and client needs.
- Communicate and promote the agreed standard “First Choice List” ASEAN company Product Range to the internally serviced Customer base while meeting comapny Nutrition & Health agreed segmentation service policy for this Customer base.
- Support sales managers with key partner distributors, by sampling, Vendavo pricing, managing consolidated distributor price list, providing product documentation, running reports, creation of new customers in SAP and supporting with forecasting.
- Action the management of designated customers by forecasting, sampling, providing price quotations and follow up of customer queries and handling of customer complaints - in accordance with company Nutrition & Health procedures in order to deliver the expected customer inside sales service platform.
- Identify, develop and evaluate new business opportunities at existing and new accounts, and capture these opportunities in our company Nutrition & Health Salesforce. Selectively convert them into new sales in order to expand the profitable market share of the company
- Maintain Sales force including customer phone call reports, opportunity management, segmentation data, competitive information, and forward copies to relevant stakeholders in order to keep the team informed to optimize business opportunities
- Provide a timely and accurate Activity Report to the Sales Leader for inclusion in the ASEAN reporting requirements to effectively measure progress against agreed plans and to identify opportunities for continuous improvement. Reports will be completed as per company standards.
- Work cooperatively with peers and management to ensure personal and company sales targets and performance measures are achieved and team based culture fostered.
- Higher School Certificate with proven experience in Food Industry or related customer service or research and development environment (min 2 years envisaged).
- Able to work independently and as part of a team. Demonstrates respect for people
- Ability to assimilate commercial and/or technical information and communicate effectively to both customers and/or company Nutrition & Health team members
- Demonstrated drive to achieve a customer service attitude.
- Proven ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and listening skills that are service orientated and focused on exceeding customer expectations.
- Demonstrated “can do” attitude, positive approach to problem solving and flexible in being able to prioritise multiple tasks.
- Experience in ERP software, computerised office software and business operating software (MS Excel, MS Word essential, SAP, Salesforce.com and Lotus Notes an advantage)
- Previous Internal Sales Role within the Food Industry.
- Previous customer service experience within the Food Ingredients or manufacturing industry.
- All employees within Danisco Singapore are required to have an awareness of, and a commitment to, Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental Management Protection, Quality Assurance, Equal Employment Opportunity and Customer Service within their particular workplace.
- This is in addition to the specific job details described in this document, and in conjunction with the appropriate Danisco Singapore policies and procedures as amended from time to time.
- Sales Leader- Direct and regular contact.
- Business Unit Product Leaders – Direct and Regular contact on an as needs basis
- Sales Director ASEAN
- ASEAN Sales team – Direct and Regular on a teamwork involvement basis
- Supply Chain and Demand Leads – Regular & Direct contact on a customer need basis
- Innovation - Regular communication on customer developments and briefs
- Customer Service - Constant communication on any order/customer difficulties
- Quality and Food Safety Team – Regular contact on product documentations as needed by the customers
- Logistics - Exception communication on business changes
- Marketing – Direct and Regular contact responding to customer needs and Industry team involvement
- Finance – Regular contact on an as need basis
- Customer - Regular phone contact with appropriate contacts (across all key stakeholders & departments.
- Industry Food Groups - Attend approved meetings, seminars and conventions, as required.