Business Development & Strategy Manager - Denmark
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make an impact and help create a better world.
- For those around us, for each other and for the next generation.
- We use science to advance industries expanding the reach of our biological solutions and paving the way for a brighter future.
Business Development & Strategy Manager
- We are looking for an independent and ambitious Business Development & Strategy Manager to join the global Water & Biogas Team.
- In this role, you will take a leading role in shaping the future of the Water & Biogas business area within the company and towards external industry leading partners.
- Your key areas of responsibility will include shaping the strategic direction and priorities for the business, identifying, developing and scoping innovation initiatives, driving progress of key innovation pipeline projects and strategic customer partnerships from initiation to commercial launch.
- You will take ownership of several strategic innovation projects working closely with multiple stakeholders both within the company and externally.
- You will be challenged by a high variety of tasks and by managing a high number of responsibilities simultaneously.
- One important aspect in being successful in this area is to work closely with R&D to sufficiently understand the technical details and translate them into commercial opportunities.
In this position you need:
- A business education (BSc or MSc) or a technical education (e.g. BSc or MSc) perhaps combined with an MBA
- 5+ years of experience from technical and/or commercial roles, where you have proven your strong business acumen and business development skills
- Extensive experience from the Water industry or top tier strategy consultancy firm is an advantage
- An analytical and structured approach to problem solving and a highly independent working style; you are comfortable working both as part of a team and independently with responsibility for your own tasks.
- You can handle many tasks simultaneously while maintaining focus and a positive attitude also in times of heavy workload
- To enjoy working in cross-functional teams with many stakeholders.
- You have a high level of drive and are motivated by seeing the implementation and results of your work.
- To be very hands-on to execute and deliver on your own projects - but you also need to be able to think long-term to establish the future strategies and plans for growth
- Great organizational and communication skills and fluency in spoken and written English.
- Danish is an advantage but not a pre-requisite.
- Capability and willingness to travel as needed (about 20%)
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.