Business Development and Portfolio Manager - Denmark
A brighter future
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of the Food & Beverages division, you will provide biological solutions that help improve what the world eats and drinks.
Business Development and Portfolio Manager, Household Care Consumer
- We are looking for an independent and ambitious Business Development and Portfolio Manager to join the Household Care Consumer Team
- In this role, you will be responsible for selected projects and play a key role in managing the Household Care Portfolio.
- You will be the commercial owner on a broad range of projects, this entails ensuring the right value proposition, business case and go-to-market strategy while working closely with various stakeholders both within company and externally.
- You will have a full overview of the Household Care portfolio and will be required to draw clear conclusions and recommendations from complex levels of information.
- The role requires excellent stakeholder management skills as you will be key in ensuring alignment across a wide range of functions and regions.
- You will be challenged by a high variety of tasks and by managing a high number of responsibilities simultaneously.
- One important aspect of being successful in this role is to work closely with R&D to sufficiently understand the technical details and translate them into commercial opportunities.
- You will be working closely with other marketing teams and regions and managing stakeholders and interests are key drivers of success in this position.
- As the job entails working across HQ, regions and functions great organizational and communication skills are needed as well as a drive to create results.
In this position you need to:
- Hold a business degree (BSc or MSc) or a technical education (BSc or MSc)
- Have 3+ years of experience where you have proven your strong business acumen and business development skills
- Have excellent project management skills, international experience is an advantage and so is experience from the Household Care, Pharma or FMCG industry
- Have an analytical and structured approach to problem solving, you are comfortable working both as part of a team and independently with responsibility for your own tasks.
- You can handle many tasks simultaneously while maintaining focus and a positive attitude also in times of heavy workload
- Enjoy working in cross-functional teams with many stakeholders. You have a high level of drive and are motivated by seeing the implementation and results of your work.
- Be fluent in English is required (spoken and written). Danish is an advantage but not a pre-requisite.
- Be willing to travel as needed (about 10%)The role will consist of well-defined challenges as well as tasks in which you are expected to frame the best way forward, we expect you to be highly independent in your working style. In this position you need to be very hands-on in order to execute and deliver on your projects but you also need to be able to think long-term in order to establish the future strategies and plans for growth.
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.