Business Development and Alliance Manager (m/f) - Germany
- Our company is an infectious diseases specialist. Its focus comprises discovery, research and development of novel antiviral and antibacterial agents in the indications Human Cytomegalovirus, Herpes simplex, Hepatitis B and (multi)resistant bacterial infections treated in hospital.
- With its highly innovative pipeline, our company addresses specialist markets and severe, potentially life-threatening infections with high medical need.
- A major step for the company was achieved by signing a license agreement with Merck & Co. (MSD).
Business Development and Alliance Manager (m/f)
- In this position you will accompany and assist the CEO in the operative business of our business development and alliance management activities.
- Having a good eye on market needs and their potential impact on our research strategy, you are an important interface within our organization and to our business development contacts in the pharma industry. With your organizational talent and hands-on attitude you ensure smooth processes.
- Pro-active support of the CEO during the daily business routines
- Oversee and coordinate our in- and out-licensing activities
- Independent execution of the alliance management
- Provide industry, market and business analysis, reports and decision documents
- Coordination of our scouting activities
- Preparation and follow-up of different meetings
- Create protocols and presentations for different target groups
- Independent conduct of special projects
- PhD degree in a scientific discipline (preferably bacteriology/virology focus) and ideally with a postdoc experience gained in the industry sector
- First industry experience in Business Development in the pharma business is mandatory
- Hands-on mentality and out-of-the-box-thinking
- Operate with little instruction in a highly dynamic environment
- Strong analytical skills and structured work style
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and networking skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Very good English language skills, both orally and in writing